Old February 1st 04, 01:51 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Darla(such a pretty name) I have no religion,but I have faith in
you. I know in time you will prove you are not from this planet. I like
Sagan believe there is life through out the universe,and it all came out
of water. I believe intelligent life is both different,and the same.
I get email(negative) that sweet potatoes don't have anyway to keep me
young. They can't find it in a book,and that means they will not believe
me. You Darla are having the same problem I've had all my life. People
are afraid of thinking in another direction.Afraid of the unknown,afraid
of the darkness. Afraid of you. Bert