Old October 21st 05, 03:26 PM
astrog

Default Horizon tonight 9pm BBC2

Andy Guthrie wrote:

"nytecam" wrote in message

You can be forgiven for having Deja vu moments, as although this
episode
has not been broadcast before, it was made by recycling material from
3 earlier Horizons episodes, and a sprinking of new material.

It was a useful compendium but I lost count of how many time LIFE was
mentioned. Seems the media can't relate to anything in outer space
without such constant reference so as to keep folk moderately
interested. What's wrong with just presenting physics - that's much
more interesting than pond-life ;-))))

At least no explosions, but plenty of Saturn ring particles banging into
each other, with sound effects !

He he :-) I thought it was not too bad, a lot of repeated stuff yes, but
quite a good overall picture of the mission. I wouldn't want one of
those Titan (?) rockets lifting off from my back garden though....that
was one big firework..

Astrog