Old August 19th 03, 03:39 PM
jeff findley

Default Jeff (Diddly) Findley

"Alan Erskine" writes:

"jeff findley" wrote in message
I have 13 years of experience writing engineering software. Ever
compute the von-Mises component of a complex stress tensor at a given
phase angle? I write code so engineers don't have to worry about
doing the math themselves.

Then why do the rest of us poor shlubs have to do maths? Huh?

Whyyyyyy? starting to bring tears to my eyes

As an engineer running our software, if you don't understand the math,
you won't understand the answers the software gives. An engineer who
doesn't understand the math will also fall victim to "garbage in,
garbage out". Our software does the work, but it's up to the engineer
to understand what work is being done.

Jeff
--
Remove "no" and "spam" from email address to reply.
If it says "This is not spam!", it's surely a lie.