Old August 19th 03, 01:43 AM
Daniel Carolan

Default Scott (Kotex) Kozel

"jeff findley" wrote in message
"Daniel Carolan" writes:
Many people on this group have concluded that your claims of conspiracy

are
nothing more than the ravings of a crackpot.

Only those who are both informed and intelligent.

But readers who may be riding
the fence are not likely to take you any more seriously if you act like

belligerent child toward anyone who shows resistance to those claims.

If you're "on the fence" about such a conspiracy theory, then you're

Snip

I never said that I was one of those who were "on the fence." I'm not. I
don't agree with his theories. At all. As far as I'm concerned, the Rogers
report identified the problem correctly. I believe that his theories
regarding the RCS thrusters stem from his desire that, in some way, Lockheed
was at fault for Challenger's destruction, rather than Thiocol, because he
is biased agains't Lockheed for personal and professional reasons. His "SRB
crossing" contention is, in my opinion, a crock. It didn't happen.

My point is that some might be on the fence, and that his name calling,
which is on a middle-school level at best, isn't likely to push them to his
side of the fence. This, now that I think about it, is actually a good
thing.

D. Carolan
(Wish I hadn't de-lurked.)