Old August 14th 03, 06:27 PM
John Maxson

Default Ladies and Gentlemen of the 51-L Jury

I don't see you putting any pressure on the other side to
produce 51-L telemetry evidence proving the absence of
valve commands to any and all of the thrusters, nor do I
see you clammering for Oberg to put up or shut up with
his 'Area 51 Aliens' sort of innuendo and insinuation. You
just take out your frustration on me, the one who stood
up in a full meeting of project engineers before the disaster
and warned that incomplete RCS work at the pad should
receive top priority for 51-L, because it was Crit 1!

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Moe Blues wrote in message

Reluctantly, I'm forced to conclude that John Maxson either:

1. Has no evidence whatever to substantiate his claims,

2. Has some evidence, but for perverse reasons beyond the ken of
mortals refuses to share or divulge it, or

3. Suffers from fantastic misapprehensions of what evidence is
available.

John, as I've said numerous times before, all you have to do is lay out
your arguments and evidence, then rebut your critics with well-reasoned
argument. Instead, you post crap like "Who cares about you, Mr
Flatspin."

You're so fond of Googling up past posts. Go Google up your own. Read
them. Then try putting yourself in an objective reader's shoes. Would
YOU be persuaded by your own posts?

Moe