Old May 18th 04, 02:40 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default John Baez's candid admission on loop & string theory as bogus...

Hi nightbat and Bilge String theory's main problem is we have to
drastically change our understanding of space,time and matter. That is
asking a lot from us. We almost at this time be patient with its
theoretical framework. If the string theory is reality it will show us
the wondrous happenings in the universe. ,from the frantic dance of
subatomic quarks to the stately waltz of orbiting binary
stars.(Greene,and Bert) There are thoughts that the universe at
its most fundamental level is divided,requiring a set of laws when
objects are large,and another for the tiny realm. String theorists say
"no" There reason is they are gaining enough evidence in their
intense research over the last 10 years,and the worlds great
mathematicians can see how string theory will inevitable marry the large
and the small into one master equation. Gentleman a unified theory 0f
the universe,that's what Einstien spent 30 years of his life.He sought
one theory that would interweave all of natures forces,and material
constituents within this theory . He failed. We all have
not spent much time on the string theory Lets be patient. Give it a
chance. One day are reflections will be one grand physical
principle,one master equation. Bert