Old June 18th 04, 07:50 PM
don findlay

Default Earth Has 'Blueberries' Like Mars (Forwarded)

Jo Schaper wrote in message ...

We need to move on to something of interest.

Jo

Oh, Dear, ...I wonder what that could be? Gerard Fryer mentioned
something a while back about a graded bed in a river bank needing more
sussing out. (Something to do with Bretz. )

So, nuthing takes your interest Jo? ..It's all sewn up, eh? Stu's
retiring, and leaving it all to his protege... Ah, I know what you
mean, ...it's really rough. There's a whole new generation
reinventing the wheel. In a little while there'll be nothing of value
left, ..it will have all gone down the gurgler, spokes and all. Why
not help me think up a new name for plate tectonics - like "Scary
Awsome Tectonics maybe". (George will find us a link.) Git yorn
'tillery, ...we'll git out on th'road thar, ..an' burn 'em.

(Don roughtalks Jo into arson attacks)