Old February 5th 10, 07:15 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,alt.politics,sci.space.shuttle
Bob Myers

Default NASA's long-running 'Cover Story' Comes to an End!

Pat Flannery wrote:
Ramon F Herrera wrote:

What's the rush? After all, it is not like the moon and Mars are
going anywhere. Last time I checked, they have no plans to relocate
or disappear.

On the other hand, Alpha Centauri may ram Earth:
http://www.scifimoviepage.com/upcomi...de-remake.html

Oh, good; I fondly remember the 1951 original, although it
certainly wasn't up to the level of, say, the original
"The Day The Earth Stood Still." But I'll be looking
forward to this remake.

Bob M.