Old March 2nd 07, 03:02 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Default Bye-bye INF treaty?

"Hyper" wrote:

:On Mar 2, 7:19 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :The post was addressed to you.
: :The quotes were to underscore the word not make you look bad to
: thers.
:
: Gee, most folks use UNDERSCORES to 'underscore' things. When you put
: something it quotes, it generally means it's a quote. You asserted
: that someone had made the claim. Your assertion was false. Now you
: are wriggling.
:
:Use of quotes to UNDERSCORE a word/expression is ortographically
:correct.

Wrong.

:Avoiding the point and quibbling over insignificant stuff is what's
:dishonest.

Yes. That's why I am objecting when you do it.

: :Of course not. It's "you're with us or you're agains us" (this was a
: :quote or possibly a paraphrase - but I'm confused).
:
: Yes, you are. About a lot of things, including the timing of that
: quote, which was immediately after 9/11 and not related to Iraq at
: all.
:
:Check Bush Doctrine.

Check reality. You'll be better served than by your current 'head up
the ass' approach.

: --
: "Every nation, in every region, now has a choice to make.
: Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.
: -- President George W Bush

-- Thomas Jefferson