Old September 3rd 06, 04:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default How Total is a Total Solar Eclipse ??

Double-A Hagar will never admit he is wrong. He goes well with the
shotting of the messenger if you don't like the message. That page he
tells us to read is nothing.,but to him it gives the answers(go figure)
Hagars true colors come out when he is told how stupid he is.
Take Baily's beads,they are caused by bits of the solar disk shining
through the irregular terrain of mountains,and valleys on the lunar
surface. Total eclipse in 1919 made the name Einstein a house hold
name. How much light bent he predicted very accurate,and I find that
measurement very interesting. I never knew what star they used?(still
don't) Before and after Photography was needed,and I like that. Bert