Old October 6th 03, 06:26 PM
Davoud

Default Photoshop and Mac and Windows

Davoud:
Your source has no credibility until you publish her name with her
assertion.

Jon Isaacs:
Actually his source has plenty of creditability [sic] for the simple reason that
Chris Peterson himself has proved himself to be very creditable [sic] over the
years.

*****
You must have missed part of this thread. Mr. Peterson published an
assertion and cited the source as an anonymous Adobe employee. I knew
that the assertion was false, but I had no proof. My proof came from a
long-time Photoshop engineer, Chris Cox, who was willing to sign the
information that he provided. Look at the PS credits and you will see
Chris Cox's name there.

The internet being the internet, aliases, motives, etc, that is about the best
one can do.

I can do a lot better than to repeat a false assertion from an unnamed
source -- and I did do a lot better.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com