Old April 15th 04, 04:50 PM
DT

Default question about how many people read sci groups

In message , Kurt
stocklmeir writes
I would like to know if there are any surveys about this like on pages.

I have tried to guess but I am probably wrong to an extreme.

OT snip

I would like to find some pages on the internet about the number of people
reading
sci groups.

Thank you.

I read astronomy groups because I am interested in astronomy. Can I
suggest that you ask this question in a group that is about Usenet?
Also, you will find studies of Usenet use on the Web, try Google.
Regards,

Denis
--
DT
Replace nospam with the antithesis of hills