Old February 25th 17, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default I need a lab to study Cancer Cells

On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 5:31:30 PM UTC-8, hanson wrote:
Double-A" AA, , alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole"
who yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, & also wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom
Abner daily sucks up to, ever since Glazier promissed to bequeath
Glazier's stinky Van and Pail to Abner.... now wrote:

hanson wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" aka the
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1] is
a Face-****ter & a Criminal Graveyard Vandal, who brags that
G=EMC^2 is short for _Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism_.
and so he wrote
This is a reality:_My Stupid Palaver_ (MSP) is my gift to all.

hanson wrote:
Certainly Glazier, you Cretin. Now drink TANG. Lots of it

Abner wrote:
hanson, you're like the booger on Bert's finger that he just can't shake
loose!

hanson wrote:
Good one, Abner, but Cretin Glazier, the Full Swine,
doesn't care about that. Bert needs me to make him
famous, he said. Has Bert given you the pink slip
to his Van now?, ...or does Bert just let you lick his
sphincter clean, which you do with humble obedience
every day...

The last thing I need right now is a van. I couldn't even afford the insurance on it right now. Hell, I might not even be able to afford to air the tires!

Double-A