Old February 13th 17, 01:05 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

Default An Alternative View of Global Warming

The Georgia Straight is a newspaper that is basically considered to have
represented the hippie population of Vancouver.

So I won't claim it is the most credible source.

http://www.straight.com/news/868051/...in-10-20-years

However, given that so much that errs in the opposite direction, advocating
climate denial, sees print, to see something that points out even the mainstream
could be too conservative is of interest.

If an increase in temperature by four degrees would mean that plants produce more
carbon dioxide than they take in, of course, even if human extinction will take
longer than ten years... we *would* be definitely on the way to ending up like
Venus. Except the plants would all burn up before we got there.

John Savard