Old April 6th 18, 01:23 AM posted to sci.space.station
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Space calendar etc

In article ,
says...

But the thing is, web pages from my point of view are far less easy to use
than a news group and there is no reason why one cannot have web addresses
on a news post, but basic details are far easier to navigate on here than on
a web site with like this or more heres all over the bleedin place
apparantly randomly distributed with adverts, pop ups and silly animations.

Agreed, but Usenet News just isn't as popular as it used to be. The
number of active posters in the sci.space groups can be counted on one
person's fingers. :-(

Jeff