Old July 26th 13, 12:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
4HEAD[_3_]

Default we're negative

On 7/25/13 1:39 PM, wrote:
I TOOK PHYSICS, MORON FORESKIN!

You need to take a physical, ya fat geek

DID YOU?

No, I'm self taught. This is an astronomy ng. Do you
even have a small telescope, or just a pair of binocs?
I highly doubt it. You just hang out here to act out.
But everyone is immune to your silly all cap rants.
You're a court jester. Have fun, silly boyeeee!
(( {:-))

I DOUBT IT! YOU AND EL CRAPO ****HEAD ARE THE DUMMIES HERE!

Soil Levi

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:19:56 -0500, 4HEAD
wrote:

On 7/24/13 2:31 PM, Bast wrote:
4HEAD wrote:
Due to experiments I have performed, I have discovered
that all matter is, including us, is actually anti-matter.
From a practical standpoint, this factoid doesn't change
anything.
(( {:-/

...Two atoms walk out of a bar.
One says to the other, "hold on, I think I just lost and electron"
The other says" Are you sure?"
The first one says "YES, I'm absolutely positive"

lol. That's pretty good. I doubt that Soil EDiapers Levi gets it.
4HEAD