Old July 24th 13, 04:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default we're negative

On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:28:08 PM UTC-7, 4HEAD wrote:
On 7/23/13 6:34 AM, wrote:

NO, JUST YOU ARE ANTI-MATTER, FORESKIN!

IT FITS YOUR POSTS!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 01:52:13 -0500, 4HEAD

wrote:

Due to experiments I have performed, I have discovered

that all matter is, including us, is actually anti-matter.

From a practical standpoint, this factoid doesn't change

anything.

(( {:-/

Hey Soil, I write about many subjects on AA, even Love.

Your posts are nothing but large-cap hate fits.

4HEAD

Rabbi Saul Levy has a very important job to do, just like when they got their associates (aka partners in crimes against humanity) to put Jesus Christ on a stick.