Old November 4th 06, 01:38 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,uk.sci.astronomy,de.sci.astronomie,fr.sci.astronomie
Anthony Ayiomamitis

Default M1 - Crab Nebula in Taurus

Thierry wrote:
Thierry wrote in message ...

.
Pas "danke" en grec, ce serait plutτt du genre "??? ????????????" mais ils

??? = Bravo pour le support du grec dans les softs... ΰ quoi sert l'unicode
? Et qu'ΰ fait la commission europιenne du tps ou la Grθce ιtant aux
commandes ? (avec un vrai ?) Pfff.
Oui en fait unicode "y supporte pas l'ISO 15924" (grec).... double Pfff.

Anthony a peut-κtre la rιponse.

Γεία σου φίλε Θιερρή!

Hi Anthony, king of the starfire !

I love and cherish my AP StarFire. Yes, six years on the waiting list
but what an instrument! The only mistake I made was not placing my name
on the list for two such instruments back in 1999.

I just picked up a Tak FSQ-106/f5 for widefield work and I am now in
heaven with these two wonderful scopes.

I cannot post a msg written in greek alphabet...

I just posted some Greek text above to see if it makes it through or
not. Using the Mozilla reader in Netscape, I select View-Character
Encoding-Greek (ISO-8859-7) and the message is now enabled for Greek
characters. Next, I then select GR in my Windows (XP) toolbar so that
the keyboard can write Greek letters using the existing English keyboard
on my Dell and I am all set.

I need the iso 15924 code
How do you write in greek in your post ? (I tried to write the translation
of "thank you" in greek, I gave up!).

In Greek, we say "thank you" with "Ευχαριστώ" or "Σ'ευχαριστώ".

You need a greek version of your
mailing system as well to preserve the iso codes ?

No I do not. I use Netscape V7.2 and the Mozilla reader that comes with it.

Regards for LX,

Πολλά χαιρετίσματα από την Ελλάδα! (Many/Best wishes from Greece).

Thierry

Anthony.

Luxorion