Old February 7th 06, 06:30 AM posted to sci.space.history

Default Ok, who's the frappin' wise guy?

OM wrote:
On 6 Feb 2006 15:42:39 -0800, "Rusty" wrote:

OM wrote:
...This morning, I got not one, but *FIVE* free trial offers from
Netflix in the mail.

All addressed to Wbua Znkfba.

Sounds like some Nigerian is using your address.

...Do a ROT13, Rusty. All will become clear.

OM

Thanks, OM. But you have to admit, after ROT13 the name does look
Nigerian.

"Greetings my good friend. I hope you are well. I am
Wbua Znkfba, cousin of the late Nigerian Recycling Minister
Cnhy Znkfba. During his tenure as Recycling Minister he managed
to accumulate $10,000,00 U.S. dollars in unclaimed bottle
deposits........"

Ehfgl