Old August 5th 14, 10:22 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default Training report (observing report)

On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 2:16:46 AM UTC+1, Sketcher wrote:
Hi Bill, thanks for the report and for your work in popularizing our hobby. I'm sure the camp counselors will transfer some of their newly acquired knowledge, expertise and enthusiasm to many more.

Sketcher,

To sketch is to see.

Positively viral wouldn't you say ?. It would be just as easy to teach these open young minds the proper principles if the observers themselves had an expansive view of astronomy but unfortunately people are being poisoned from one generation to the next so it is less a hobby than a destructive habit.