Old December 16th 09, 12:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default On the Origin of Life: The Cell

On Dec 15, 6:40*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Darla *Have been studying and day dreaming on the "membrane" I will post
on it shortly. Can start with the surface tension of water as the area
of first reproducing molecules(strands of life) * A floating bubble has
a lot to tell. *Bert

That "floating bubble" of water happens to exist NOT because of
gravity.

Actually, gravity and even pressure has little to do with the
molecular binding forces and complexity of whatever's containing or
accommodating our DNA/RNA.

Your pretend/fictitious ET "seans" and their Darla minions as species
go-betweens are apparently responsible for the more recent evolution
of humanity and most everything else. So, everything that's wrong
with yourself and otherwise too spendy or nasty about your day by day
survival you can credit or blame on them (including our environment
and how screwed up Florida is).

~ BG