Old December 15th 09, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default ~ * Heather on Homeless Holiday Hype * ~ NYC sued by Legal Aid...

On Dec 15, 8:59*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double a white collar crimes steal the most like bankers,and they get
billions as reward for their crimes of fraud and corruption.

The bankers are in charge of the vaults. They just take what they
want and balance the books by calling it a bonus!

the poor go
to jail to steal food to keep their children alive. They get only jail
time. Its fascist America that makes this reality. Bert PS the mafia
owns the jails

They fired one guy here at Safeway because they watched him by camera
and saw him eat more than half a sandwich without having paid for it
first! Customers doing such will get the steel bracelets! I am
careful to hang onto all of my receipts these days.

Double-A