Old December 15th 09, 03:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default On the Origin of Life: The Cell

nightbat life in the universe I have us as "conscious observers" That to
me s profound I have the universe as 22 billion years old. It needed
this time for gravity to evolve conscious life(us,and seans) The
universe can now see itself for it has eyes,and large brains. Thinking
life needs to have great complexity.(we are star stuff) I am practically
taking this thinking from the "anthropic principle". I am leaving out
lots of good science to shorten my points. Reality is if the universe
did not have the right stuff,we could not be here to see it. Life got
the right environment to evolve(Earth). The oboe comes to mind when I
think of fine tuned Call this post universe "fine tuned for conscious
life." Bert