Old November 26th 06, 06:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Doug W.

Default ASTRO: NGC1169 From Colorado Springs

Thanks Rick... I am getting more data tonight and hope to improve the image
s/n.

--
Regards, Doug W.
www.photonsfate.com
"Rick Johnson" wrote in message
Interesting field. Like those edge on guys. Seems more than you normally
find in such a field. I'm having the same cloud problem but they are
rarely thin. Opaque would be the word. So far so good tonight however.
Temp isn't dropping so that is holding off the clouds I get most nights.

Rick

Doug W. wrote:

Got this image on 23 Nov. Just one hour of data before high thin clouds
moved in... as they have each and every clear night lately. Seeing was
just fair.

12.5" RCOS RC at 114"
ST8E/AO7
2x30 min.