Old September 8th 18, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Sideways Spiral Galaxy

On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 7:03:43 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 2:47:14 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 12:39:34 AM UTC-7, Andrew wrote:
https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/180...erRBA_2048.jpg

This one is about 100,000 light-years across and is 35
million light-years away from us. Billions of stars and
likely many planets as well.

Would you like to visit them, or would you rather stay
here?

Home is where the heart is!

Double-A

Im 90 so I would not be sent on such a long trip.Bert

Why not? When I was a kid, I wanted to be an astronaut because I thought that that way I might avoid being eventually buried in the cold Earth!

Double-A