Old October 21st 12, 07:23 AM posted to sci.space.station
David Spain

Default If I travel to a star 10 light years away and install a giantmirror

On 10/21/2012 1:59 AM, David Spain wrote:

For those observing from the base station our traveler would 'dissolve' during his 'walk' and then
reappear in the projected room 10 years later w/o even so much as a 5 o'clock shadow! A person at the 'receiving' end would not see

I mean, 20 years later.... (errrgh, can't add this late at night! 10 years out + 10 years for 'projected' signal to come back = 20
years)

anything unusual at all!! Just a person walking from one room into another!

Dave

Dave