Old January 11th 12, 06:10 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.space.history
Raymond Yohros

Default Elon Musk wants to put millions of people on Mars.

On Jan 11, 9:47*am, "hanson" wrote:
"Raymond Yohros" wrote:
-- wrote:

Raymond Whoreus wrote:

there always comes a time in society where gold, oil and
personal interests start to become more important than
intelligence and that has never been healthy for the future.
Sometimes i wonder if it could be easier to have a clean
start on mars than trying to save this planet.
*r.y

trigonometry1 wrote:

Mars is a hostile place. Mars may provide a base but it won't
be easy. I'd think even a wrecked Earth would be less hostile
than a 'fresh' red Mars.

Raymond Whoreus wrote:

not easy at all but that is the reason that makes it possible.
the amount of intelligence put into the operation will ensure
it's success and endurance while here on earth the stupidity
It's becoming totally unstoppable.

hanson wrote:

.... ahahaha... LOL and ROTFLMAO... AHAHAHA...
Hey, Dingbat, you splendid old and dreamy whore,
listen: ... You obviously never heard of uncle Murphy.

You with your birdbrain obviously also never worked
in any aerospace lab nor participated in any think-tank.
You would't even last 3 days in the Mojave or in the
Antarctic Dry Valleys, and much less on Mars, no matter
how big an "amount of intelligence is put into the operation"

Keep on whoring yourself in the Holodeck of Startrek...
or use uncle Adolf's the "Vril" or "Andromeda-Geraet".
Thanks for the laughs, you mooch... ahahahahahanson

Murphy's law?, if i've learn something all my life as an engineer
its that people are responsable for most **** ups.
there is little to no room for error when you have machines well
setup with proper monitoring of all functions and
emergency backup units ready to go. and yes, you are right,
i've never had the chance or pleasure to work in an aerospace
or advance research facility jet but don't loose hope that one day
than could happen. maybe i did get carried away with that stupidity
thing
but i don't loose confidence in intelligence that also
has reach an interesting level where we are going to be able to do
things that where impossible for thousands of years.