Old October 22nd 06, 08:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Starman

Default Accelerating Motion and Spin = Gravity

The Revere beach park amusements, pavilions and sidewalks was all destroyed
in the blizzard of 1978, The park was reopend May 1992.
but not all amusements could be restored so don't think it's possible Bert

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" skrev i en meddelelse
One of my favor it rides was the one that started spinning and when its
spin was fast enough the floor you were standing on was taken away You
were pressed to the wall just as if the wall had a gravitational force.
In reality it did. This reasoning is the heart of my posting this post
The ride was at the Revere Beach amusement park Ma I rode it over 70
years ago. If anyone knows where I can find this ride today please let
me know. I want one more ride. Bert

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 192 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.