Old September 8th 08, 12:03 PM posted to rec.models.scale,sci.space.policy
The Old Man

Default Beautiful Relaxation Music

On Sep 8, 1:49*am, Pat Flannery wrote:
The Old Man wrote:
Same with me, butr mine is set to a New Age station that plays a lot
of Native American, Oriental and Celtic music. I especially like Enya,
Secret Garden and Clannad....

You are hereby appointed a Honorary Irishman by the Flannery's of County
Mayo. :-)
Want to hear something really beautiful?
Get your hands on Sarah McLachlan's album "Touch".
That is _fukin'_ magnificent_.
When she starts swinging into "Touch", "Steaming" or "Vox", nothing and
nobody can hold a candle to her.
It's downright ethereal.

Pat

I subscribe to DirecTV and among other things, they have XM radio.
Channel 856 Audio Visions (New Age) plays a huge and ecclictic sorting
of music, including Sarah McLachlin, Enya, Aniel and many others. When
I moved my workshop out to the attached garage, I set up some old
speakers and routed an audio line from my second receiver so I can
listen while I work. That TV is almost never used, so I don't have to
deal with interruptions and the sound is great. An added bonus is
other than hearing "Audion Visions - the Soundtrack of the Galaxy"
about every twenty minutes by a chick named Garnet with a ~real~ sexy
voice (who might be otherwise 300 lbs.), it's ~all~ music. They also
have Big Band, C&W, Classical (vocal & instrumental), salsa and much
more.
One day, I have to figure a way to set up a burner to start making my
own mixes.