Old September 6th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.models.scale,sci.space.policy
The Old Man

Default Beautiful Relaxation Music

On Sep 6, 10:31*am, Don Stauffer wrote:
Rexsy wrote:
Greetings!

Rexsy is curently offering free download on several Albums of
Romantic
Symphonic Piano Music, which is about Love, Romance, and Beauty!

The music is Great for Relaxation and Meditation!

http://www.rexsy.com/rexsy_music

Enjoy!

Gee, I just turn on my fm radio (classical music station). *ALWAYS free,
don't have to worry about any downloads. It sits right above my
workbench, it is always on when I model.

Same with me, butr mine is set to a New Age station that plays a lot
of Native American, Oriental and Celtic music. I especially like Enya,
Secret Garden and Clannad....