Old November 13th 08, 01:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Nov 13, 5:31 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A We must all give Obama all the encouragement we can. I would
not like to fill his shoes knowing what the mess Bush and Chaney have
left. Woke up hearing the good news That banks might not get bail out
bucks As I posted that would not solve our slide into the greatest
depression coming up. The bankers would only launder all the billions
and billions Best those 150 bankers did not have that secret party. Now
they will have to party with their own money,as it should be. We must
give M&M that 10,000,000 so jobs can be created and homes saved. I would
make sure of that TreBert.

First day on the job, BHO hands out 10,000 pink slips, and requires
each state to follow suit (or else).

BHO has no option but to cut government and all of their related civil
service jobs and benefits by at least 10%/year.

How is he going to accomplish this without becoming another JFK?

Are you willing to take a bullet on his behalf?

~ BG