Old November 12th 08, 01:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Nice and warm at 8am 73F will get up to 84F by 2 pm No rain lots of
Sun Banks here in Central Florida now are having tax payers to keep up
the empty foreclosed houses. It will go on their yearly tax bill. Well
that is not surprising we would not want to burden banks with bills.
Best to keep in mind Waste management a Mafia owned company Home office
in NJ is not paid monthly but gets its money from being added to your
house tax bill. Few years ago you paid 52 bucks every 3 months. Now I
see it on my bill I got yesterday it is 350 a year. It figures Its
Mafia here in Florida from top down. Florida is a fascist state TreBert