Old September 23rd 03, 02:45 AM
Etok

Default Interesting "Planet_X" Information From Russia!

"Thomas McDonald" wrote in message

wrote in message
news
Rudolph_X wrote:

I'm sorry to have wasted your time with this nonsense. I don't want to
get into any kind of trouble, and I certainly don't want any of you to
get into any kind of trouble over this...

You won't be hearing from me again. This time I really mean it. I'm
leaving. So please disregard any and all of my posts here, as they were
made purely for entertainment purposes.

I sadly pass on my condolences to the family and friends of Graham W.
Birdsall (Editor UFO Magazine).

Goodbye and Good Luck to All!

(Etok, thanks for the heads-up... I'm outta' here.)

And how many of us really believe you'll never come back?

You're an inveterate troll, and I expect you'll be back posting more
of your usually nonsense in a month or two.

DP

--
Nattering Nabob #1 of the MOHSG

(alpha version of .sig)

David,

By my count, it was one hour and 14 minutes. You give him far too

much
credit for honesty and decency.

Of course, given his parentage, it's best just to fart in his general
direction.

--
Tom McDonald
remove 'nohormel' to reply

Odds are significantly higher we won't be hearing from Birdsall, though.

Etok

The Worlds Uncensored News Source