Old May 25th 06, 09:28 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station

Default ...Lesson for Nasa! US Airmail and Aviation

On 24 May 2006 17:53:16 -0700, wrote:

Right, that's why we'll eventually use up the oil supply.

No, we won't. We will always have oil. We may stop using it, but
we'll never run out.

Huh? Oil is a finite resource. Since no more of it is being made, no
matter what rate we use it at, we will eventually run out of it.

He just means we will never extract the last drop. Most people would
consider "running out" being the point at which it's no longer economically
viable to extract any more. Rand isn't that imaginative.

Dale