Old December 27th 05, 02:06 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default Sad Christmas Story

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 00:39:37 -0500, Davoud wrote, in
part:

I can't help but
imagine what might have happened if Mr. MacRobert had been a budding
biologist at age 7:

In *that* case, a puppy would have gotten hurt. Being intelligent at a
young age is *not* a bad thing.

Of course, I'm biased. It was at about that age that I realized that the
subject matter of the religion class at the Catholic school I attended,
unlike that of the classes in arithmetic and spelling and so on, was of
a controversial nature, and was not universally recognized as true by
the academic community.

Yes. Never mind jolly old St. Nick. The Big Guy in the Sky.

John Savard
http://www.quadibloc.com/index.html
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups