Old August 1st 04, 12:34 AM
Mad Scientist

I is amazing to see you guys respond to sarcasm. Like as in, 'yeah ok,
whatever'...

\The Commentator// wrote:

Yoda wrote:

Jeff Quinn wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 23:02:57 GMT, in uk.sci.astronomy , Yoda
wrote:

You're the moron to believe that picture which clearly shows moon mud is
dust. Dust doesnt leave footprints.

And you have wide experience of making footprints in fine material in
low-gravity vacuum environments, and can therefore authoritatively state
this.

Yeah ok, moon dust has the consistency of mud due to its low gravity and
lack of an atmosphere.

Rest of your bull**** snipped.

When you get to High School you may learn some basic science and math
which will help you to understand.

But seeing as how fourth grade has been the toughest twelve years of
your life I would be prepared to wait if I were you.