Old February 15th 19, 11:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 11:37:52 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

AA you just a mountain kid.91 and my legs give out.Just trying to keep up with Sandy is a killer.Next time at Walmart I use the electric chair.Weather cool and bright,but rain is in sight. Bert

Like I believe you yourself said, if you can walk at all, you have no reason to bitch. I see so many people these days only in their 50s already using walkers!

Weather here has been miserable lately! No more snow, but a lot of wet and windy days just above freezing, the kind of weather that destroys umbrellas! Wednesday was unusually nice when I had my usual lunch with Kim. She bought a new cheap umbrella, and already the weather on Thursday had destroyed it! I lost an umbrella when I came to the library last Monday. I was very lucky here in Gresham that the temp never got below 33F when in was raining. Those a little further east were not so lucky!

Today it is nice again! Temp now 47F as of 2:00 PM here in Gresham. Wind SE at 5 mph. Humidity at 61%. Barometer got all the way down to 29.0 yesterday.

Double-A