Old February 6th 19, 04:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default 285 million Years in the Future of Humankind's final Question

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 12:48:25 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 2:33:22 PM UTC-6, casagi... wrote:

Atheism is a system of beliefs about God, even if it is that somehow he is not

there, so yes atheism is a religion. And you are religious fanatic trying to

spread your religion or you would not be trying to convince us that God does

not exist continually. Further your belief system is one of hate. It is

a religion.

I couldn't care less what fools believe, so long as it doesn't lead to
detrimental actions e.g. - the crusades, etc.

There are an infinite variety of things that don't exist, yet have
been postulated by many ( e.g. God, santa claus, tooth fairy ). Not
believing in any, subject to proof of their existence, should NOT be
considered a religion. Just good comon sense.

As for hate ? I don't understand your comments. Certainly, no one can
argue against the notion that the greatest hates perpetrated, are in
the name of one BS religion or another !

Your religion is no worse than the so called Christian religions. You are

O.K. You have potential. Be kind to your neighbor and guard the

measures of reality you know with all determination, and nothing can stop you.

Just stop telling us there is no God. That ticks some of us off. You don't

know what we mean when we say the word God so how can you know he is not

there? God is not what the religions say he is. In the Star Wars universe, if

it existed, "the Force" could be God.

The "force" is part of Star Wars. Allah in 9/11 proved how deadly Gods can be,and we know its part of man's history.I just don't get this.Jesus lovers hate Jews,and know Jesus was a Jewish rabbi.They know the Romans killed Jesus and yet blame the Jews. If this is not crazy,and to me completely confusing than what is.Jesus did not die to save a place in heaven for anyone.Nor did he walk out of the cave .Rabbi's were in those days always buried standing up inside of a cave.(read that) I don't know how a Holy ghost came into this.Jews think angels not ghosts. Is Casper a Holy Ghost? I read Casper in the Sunday Funny's.Bert