Old December 21st 18, 10:44 PM posted to sci.astro
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Default No Alien Visits Ever

Jan Panteltje wrote:
Thomas Lahn opiniated
In a nuclear reactor, *controlled* chain reactions happens instead. The
main problem with those events was and is that the/sime reactors got
critical or over-critical and now radiation gets out, even if only through
the cracks.

Second, yes, there are survivors, but what a way to survive…

Some may have grown pointed ears, but most did not.

Not funny, too.

Actually very funny:-)

Simple minds are easily amused.

You were just spewing a lot of things but did you even read that wikipedia article or learn from it?

I have read the article and understood. You have not; you project your
wishful thinking upon it and believe that is says something which is simply
doesn’t.

--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2