Old March 14th 17, 09:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

A miserably rainy, squally day here in Gresham! When I went out in it, I almost turned around and went back home! But then I thought, what the hell! But at least it is warmer than a few weeks ago, and the daffodils are coming into bloom. Current temp 55F as of 1:15 PM PDT. South wind at 9 mph, but with much harder sudden gusts! Humidity 88%. Precipitation 98%!

I hear that the Midwest and east coast is being buried in snow! A final nail in the coffin of global warming, I guess!

The ink cartridge for my printer arrived that I ordered really cheap from Amazon.com, so now I can really get down to business!

Double-A