Old February 8th 06, 10:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Default Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

" Michael Baldwin Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Darla sock puppet AKA Kiyo wrote:
"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 06:50:11 GMT, "GOD"
wrote:

Buddha made me do it.G

Kiyo

Stop joking .. and COME!
C.

You do not like me poking fun at the Christians, CDB?

I cannot come back.
I have not been back to Earth since I was taken in 1941.
As for the seans, right now they are too busy to come.
Nor would they come if they were not too busy, because people are just

not
ready for them yet.
Most people care little if at all for very many other people, let alone
other life on Earth.
How much more or less would they care for seans?

Don't you mean Shorn the thick irish ****?

This must be a very sick man!
Do you caress your loved ones with those hands and fingers?
By the Gregorian, I am eighty-five years old come November this year.
In all these years I have never communicated with anybody as sick as you
seem to be.

How on Earth can anyone write things like this in public??? or even not in
public?
This is a most discusting thing in people!

Never EVER yours, TRULY
Kiyo