Old October 19th 14, 12:09 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

Default Where does anyone get off restricting space to anyone?

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 20:18:07 GMT, (David
Goldfarb) wrote this crap:

In article ,
Lord Vath wrote:
I claimed an entire lake. I went out to the center of Lake Erie and
claimed all of it in front of witnesses. I claimed the entire lake,
all the lands around it, all the rivers going into it and all the
lands around those rivers. And this claim, when challenged in courts,
has ALWAYS been upheld.

That isn't true.

It's all true. I had witnesses.

No challenge in court has ever overturned it, but
that's not the same thing as its being upheld.

I say it is and that's good enough for me.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe