Old October 12th 06, 06:26 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jorge R. Frank

Default Scientists teleport two different objects

(pete) wrote in
:

*I think it is more accurate there to say "cause to have always
been", essentially choosing one of the Everett-Wheeler "many
worlds". As you can see, thinking of it that way gets away
from the notion that you are doing something superluminally.
You can hum along to Steely Dan's "Pretzel Logic" while you
study this stuff...

Could it be used for time travel? I have never met Napoleon, but I plan to
find the time... :-)

--
JRF

think one step ahead of IBM.