Old August 29th 18, 03:38 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default Info about "Bausch & Lomb Criterion 4000"

On Sunday, October 31, 1999 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+2, Christian Schims wrote:
I have bought a funny little scope on a flea market, that seems to be
very rare here in Germany. Its a Bausch & Lomb Criterion 4000 (4" SCT)
including a rifle-type finder scope and a 24mm kellner(?) eyepiece.

I even did not star-test ist. So, can anybody tell me anything about
this instrument, e.g. f-ratio, expectable quality, approx. manufacturing
time etc.

Thank in advance
Chris

just got this stuff from auction its comes two lance 18mm and 30mm but when i look at sky at night i don't see anythings can some one help me ?