Old May 30th 11, 11:44 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Androcles[_43_]

Default Simple question about speed of force.

"Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| On Mon, 30 May 2011 06:06:14 +0100, "Androcles"
| wrote:
|

| "Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| .. .
| | On Mon, 30 May 2011 00:33:33 +0100, "Androcles"
| | wrote:

| |
| | Look, it's quite simple really.
| | When the Greeks wrote their alpha, beta:
| | http://www.keyway.ca/gif/greek2.gif
| | we English speaking people didn't call it an alphagamm, we
| | called it an alphabet.
| | Only pet chimps and Einstein Dingleberries talk about gamma,
| | Einstein used beta = 1/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2).
| | I won't bother to explain how ****ing stupid you are, but you
| | are not only dyslexic, you suffer from dyscalculia also. This
| | is a sure indication of very low intelligence, matching little eric
| | and Phuckwit Duck.
| |
| | I only reply to your messages because it provides me with good practice
| for
| | answering the more accomplished dickheads here.
| |
| I only reply to your messages for the laugh, Daisy.
| I won't bother to explain, your advancing senile dementia
| means you cannot appreciate it.
| Tell us again how Lorentz's 1/2 is identical to Einstein's 2/1
| and gamma means 1/beta where beta = (1-(v/c)^2)^-0.5, since
| that has you as thoroughly ****ed as Phuckwit Duck.
|
| Seriously Andro, take some advice from a friend, you have a terrible habit
| of getting things back to front... upside down even...It isn't good for
your
| image...
| Try to avoid such errors in future will you.

You want to get serious?
All you need do is prove your case, cite where Einstein ever said anything
about any gamma.
He did write
"Thus, whereas the Y and Z dimensions of the sphere (and therefore of every
rigid body of no matter what form) do not appear modified by the motion, the
X dimension appears shortened in the ratio 1: sqrt(1-v^2/c^2), i.e. the
greater the value of v, the greater the shortening."
but that's because was a ****ing moron like you, his own derivation is xi =
(x-vt)/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2) which is lengthening.
Seriously, you ****ing imbecile, if you are going to imitate the real
Wilson, try not to be such an obvious ****, will you?