Old September 26th 07, 04:52 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
[email protected]

Default Pictures Please - Space Shuttle - Space Shuttle Discovery - Space Shuttle Launch Picture

Hi,

I am working on a new website www.Space-Shuttle.info and need some
good pictures of
the Space Shuttle. I have some faraway pictures of the Space Shuttle
that I took at a
Space Shuttle launch in the 90's, but the shuttle is too far away to
tell that it is a
space shuttle and not just some rocket.

Specifically, I am looking for dramatic Space Shuttle pictures.
Pictures of an
evening or morning Space Shuttle launch or maybe even a Space Shuttle
landing would
be interesting. A picture of several of the five spaceworthy Space
Shuttles mentioned on
the website at www.space-shuttle.info would be great.

Please help me find Space Shuttle pictures. They must be your space
shuttle
pictures; please do not mail me links or search suggestions for other
space shuttle
websites.

Images to .