Old April 26th 04, 10:30 PM
mike ring

"Stuart Turrell" wrote in
:

I have one too, its a 700Mhz one, capable of running my starry night
software slowly, but one concern i have about using that with
(hopefully my LX90), is the light, is there sotware out there to run
programs a shade of red.

I dont know if the punters here know of it, but I'll risk looking a prawn;

a prog I find very handy, even though I don't take my puter out at night is
Gamma Panel.

My LCD screen is very bright, but awkward to quickly adjust for different
ambient lighting, - this prog gives me instantly switchable profiles, and
has separate RGB controls, so you should be able to red it up.

From

http://www.stars.benchmark.pl/index.php?show=gapa

free - of course

mike r