Old July 23rd 18, 12:16 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default SpaceX Falcon 9 sets new record with Telstar 19V launch from SLC-40

SpaceX Falcon 9 sets new record with Telstar 19V launch from SLC-40
https://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2018...9-telstar-19v-
launch/

From above:

It has a mass at launch of 7,080 kilograms (15,600 lb) ? making
it the heaviest payload that Falcon 9 has carried to geostationary
transfer orbit.

Also:

Sunday's launch used a newly-constructed booster, B1047, which
was the second Block 5 core to fly.

The live stream of the launch (replay available on YouTube) showed that
this Block 5 core was successfully recovered on the autonomous drone
ship Of Course I Still Love You. So, quite impressive that even with
this record setting, very heavy, launch SpaceX was able to recover the
first stage.

Jeff