Old January 4th 18, 10:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default More Global Warming

On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 9:58:52 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
NYC: almost at a standstill
JKF: all flights canceled.
LaGuardia: all flights canceled.
Newark: 95% of flights canceled.
New cold wave for the next 24 hrs,
-1F the expected low overnight temp.

I am waiting for the talking heads to explain to us
mere mortals how this is caused by Global Warming.
Since Al "there's a fire twixt me loins" Gore is too
busy counting Carbon Credits, perhaps "mush on the
brain" noTroll can explain it to us. While you're at it,
you mentally defunct hillbilly, give us YOUR version of
the difference between Weather and Climate. I looked
it up, to be sure; but, according to you, we are all too
stupid to discern the subtle differences, so please, Mr.
Weather Expert, 'splain it to us ....

Those that read my posts know my prediction for NYC and Boston.I left Boston when it had 9 ft.A record.I predict this winter will break the record.I was going with my Heavy Air Theory.Globalwarming creates moisture.That tells it all.Bert