Old January 26th 17, 09:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 3:13:19 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 1:18:16 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A truly nice day for this time of the year here in Gresham. Sunny and clear skies! Currently 40F as of 1:15 PM PST. Was 27F this morning, and some light frost lingers. It is unusual in January here to have a clear day without east wind blowing. January will soon be over, but February can still pack a punch!

I am reading a book about computer development in the late 70s. It is bringing back some old memories.

Double-A

40F Sunny and nice.Paid 3 days for motel.Doing lots of reading,eating(Maine lobster) that I boil with Bud light.Bought 4,but Teresa or Sandy did not show.O well Two is a feast. Trebert

Sounds like Heartbreak Hotel to me.

Overcast today in Gresham, but not raining. Calm and currently 46F as of 1:15 PM PST. Still a few piles of snow as I walk over here from the transit center.

They have taken down the wooden fence in my backyard. Now I just have the new cement block wall to look at, behind which is the new Dutch Bros. coffee place which has not yet opened.

Had lunch with Kim yesterday at the buffet. The DOW went over 20,000! An historic day! I think my small investment in stocks might finally in the black!

Double-A